Tuesday, October 7, 2008

He Can Do It - Yes He Can!


I must begin by saying I know nothing about politics, in fact, I'm probably the least politicaly minded person on earth but one thing I do recognize when I see it is a true gentleman. Barack Obama is one such man.

Never once did he resort to the outrageous accusations and hysterical rantings that became the hallmark of his opponent, indeed the very same behaviour which no doubt had a huge deciding factor in her downfall. Hillary could learn a lot from Mr. Obama, like how to get her point across without screaming in the faces of her electorates, just being a nicer person really.

Anyhow, my best wishes are with Barack, I have a good feeling he will deliver on his promises and hopefully make this world a safer place to live in.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment