Monday, November 3, 2008

Tomorrow's US Decision Decides Our World's Destiny


All we can pray for now is that this US President, whoever he may be, has recognised the mistakes made for the past eight years by President Bush and will do everything in his power to prevent such atrocities ever happening again. Thank God I am not the mother of a son or daughter serving in Iraq but if I was I know who my vote would be going to. When I listen to Barack Obama assuring these parents that their children will be brought back home from a war that I feel and millions like me, should never have happened in the first place something in me believes his words.

Whichever of the two men on whose shoulders this huge world leadership responsibility falls they will have many difficult issues to deal with and I pray God to guide them in their decision making.

Let's wait and see what tomorrow brings.


FEEL FREE TO COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment